Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Orleans was AMAZING!!!!!

I loved New Orleans!! I took over 600 photos! Those of you that know me are not surprised! :)

I was so inspired by the art in NOLA and I can not wait to put together some great photos to share on my blog. This one is a bit dark but it's me and my friend Robin. She was the best and totally spoiled me rotten. I feel as though I LIVED in New Orleans since she made me feel so right at home. Now that is truly a good vacation!

In the meantime, we had to install a new hard drive to get our computer going so I have not re-installed photoshop and a few other programs so I don't even have all my photos loaded at this point. I just hate computer trouble...you just get comfortable with all your settings plus I had so many favorites stored and now much of that is gone forever. A small glitch in life I guess and not really that big a deal. Just very time consuming so will mean even less time to make art. Ouch.

If I didn't have to rush off to work today I'd be all over it! So stay tuned and hopefully I can inspire my readers with all that I seen and the "little" I could capture and reflect in my photos. You must take a trip there sometime to see for your self. Warning: It's very, very HOT and steamy (high humidity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!