Sunday, November 21, 2010

Secret Santa

We do Secret Santa at the veterinary hospital I work at every year.  We draw names at the last staff meeting in November and that gives us a month to spoil our co-worker with little trinkets, candy and gifts until the reveil gift is given just before Christmas.  I am fortunate enough to have several dollar stores nearby and also a recovery sales outlet so sometimes I can find really great deals for next to nothing.  The plan is to spend up to $20 on small things that are given once in a while and then get the bigger reveil gift for about $20.  Not everyone has to play, you sign up if you want to participate.  It is always really fun and some people come up with great ideas.  One of the doctors always spells out Santa Claus and looks for gifts that begin with those letters. 

This year I am sending my person on a vacation.  Hmmm?  How can I do that for under $40?  I will post photos as I go to let you see what is being left for them in their boxes or on their desk.  Check back often between now and Christmas so you won't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!