Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Facts about Me

I love to sleep with the windows open and the fan on. Nothing is better than a cool breeze.


I cry when I'm angry


I collect.


I like to learn and try new things.


Shopping has always been a form of therapy for me.


I have faith in God.


I'm allergic to penicillin and codeine


My head spins all the time with ideas.


I love to travel.


I miss riding in the back of a pick up truck.


My dogs have been Buddy, Poochie, Duke and Valentine


I wanted to be a teacher or a veterinarian.


I am a Registered Veterinary Technician.


I don't feel my age.


I really like pie crust.


I worry about my children.


I'm deeply in love with my husband.


I like to fish (but don't like baiting my hook or taking the fish off)


I'm drawn to water.


I have trouble staying up late.


I get my feelings hurt easily.


I was a single mom for 6 years.


I loved school and still have many friends from those days.


I have NEVER liked liver or onions


I love history and antiques


I am the family historian


I take a ton of photographs


I've had a crush on Clint Eastwood since 2nd grade.


I want to be a world traveler!


I wish I was a cowgirl


I have really ugly feet


My cats have been Sebastian, Benji, Lamar, Missy, and Ali


I want to move one more time in my lifetime.


I think snow is pretty to look at but I don't like to be out in it.


I have pretty handwriting (which I get from my mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!