Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How I am

Today is Wednesday.  It is my day off.  I'm missing Valentine as we would spend much of the day together.  Yesterday I broke down sobbing because I dropped a cheese ball on the floor!  Val would of got that.  Those things make me sad as corny as they sound.  I have decided to make a photo book of her for myself and each one of my kids.  Just going through ALL the pictures has made me feel better.  She had to have been the most photographed dog ever! I wish I was creative enough to write a book about her to share with the world- she was one that should be shared with the world, I know that.  

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that have been sent our way.  Jim and I feel so blessed to #1- have had her for so long and #2 to have such great friends and family that truely understand our pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!