- I took over 1200 pictures! Thank God for digital.
- The sunset on the beach was amazing for the wedding & the birds were just an added plus!
- I swam 3 hours with manatees on Crystal River in Crystal River, FL~highlight of my trip!
- I visited 2 state parks
- On one day I traveled into 4 states!
- I visited 3 different beaches
- I took a swamp tour and seen alligators in the wild. Loved it!! The swamp is so pretty!!
- Learned that people actually swim and water ski in the same water that the gators live!
- I got to have a lot of girlfriend time with my 2 Robins and my Stacey from Colorado
- I spent a lot of quality time with my husband. We vacation well together!
- I seen a huge mermaid mural that I thought was so beautiful on Pier 60 in Clearwater, FL
- I caught several tiny fish from Lake Pontchtrain while enjoying the sunset, the warmth, & most of all the company in LA.
- I had a mocha almond freeze which was yummy and an orange antifreeze which was gross and the few sips I had tasted like gasoline! lol
- I ate well- too well!
- All our travel went well except I dumped cheese sauce on an unsuspecting victim in the airport! oops!
- I took a few more pics of the French quarter.
- In Florida we drove from the state line of Alabama to Pensacola to Destin to Tallahassee then down to I19 to Tampa and then into Clearwater.
- On arriving back home in Missouri the trees had all turned their fall color! It was really beautiful to see from the air!
It's great to be back. I have missed all the blogs I like to follow and may never find the time to go back and read what I've missed over the past week but have some good inspiration for my own blog in some of the photos I took! I'll be sharing those along the way.
Happy Fall ya 'all!!! xxoo