Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GARMIN-Listen up!!!





no use sound bite

Eat the bar sound bite




prayer 1 sound bite




Family vacation sound bite




All-Star Cast of 'Nine' sound bite




When things look bad, and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. sound bite




I hope. sound bite




Well, I hope you folks enjoyed yourselves, catch ya later on down the trail. sound bite






As it stands I do not own a GPS devise............HOWEVER,  if they had the voice of Sam Elliott, Tom Selleck, Morgan Freeman or Antonio Banderas~I would totally have one!!  Can you imagine just driving all night with one of them telling us every little turn to make?  OR better yet, make a model we can choose who's voice we need for that day!  I would have to get a job as a traveling salesman just so I could use my Garmin all day long.  I think I'm on to a genius marketing idea!! The guys could take their picks from any of the women from the movie NINE (Larry King Live clip included with voices) or maybe Marge Simpson but I know plenty of them also like Sam Elliott's voice or Morgan Freeman's.  And WHO couldn't use alittle Clint Eastwood on the road when your feeling that little ounce of road rage?  C'mon, we've all been there.  He would totally make it all better! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!