Wednesday, September 16, 2009

25 Random Facts by Valentine



  1. I'm a true strawberry blonde.

  2. I love to eat.

  3. I'm not fat, I'm fluffy.

  4. I have never smoked.

  5. I love to go for car rides.

  6. I am deaf.

  7. I tolerate 2 cats in my home.

  8. Even though I don't like cats, I do eat cat poop if I get the chance...(it's a weakness of mine, I know~I can't help myself, even if I get in trouble!)

  9. I have traveled to Kansas and Arkansas.

  10. I used to have a playmate named Oscar.

  11. My Mom was a Cocker Spaniel

  12. My Dad was a Poodle

  13. I now love my Mom Stacey the BEST!

  14. I like to give kisses. (because of #8 they are not always welcome~)

  15. I like to get back rubs (or tummy rubs)

  16. I hate to get a BATH!

  17. My collar and leash really get me excited! (refer to #5)

  18. When I could hear I could sit, lay down, roll over, play dead, and knew what OFF & WAIT meant.

  19. I will be 17 years old in January!

  20. I take medication for back pain & hind end weakness.

  21. I have Halitosis (you might blame #8 but I don't think so)

  22. I know I'm pretty cute.

  23. When I've been a bad girl I put myself in the corner.

  24. The only food I do not like is American Cheese.

  25. I can still chase because I do not know I'm old.

2 comments:

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!