Monday, November 23, 2009

Charms in the mail!

I mailed my Christmas charms!! If you gave me your address and you don't get one soon let me know and please let me know if it arrives broken because I really don't want that so I will send another with even better packing! If your my blog follower and would still like to have one please email me your address to staffbsah@yahoo.com

Tonight I came home from work and relaxed by watching the Antique Roadshow. I love that show! I think I would of even loved it if I was in 2nd grade. I've always been drawn to old things & wonder where they have been and the stories they could tell. Tonight was a great one. It was an old 18K cigarette box from the turn of the century that had diamonds and blue enamel. Beautiful! It was traded for a meal at a restaurant that belonged to the woman's mother. She gave the man 3 meals instead. It is mysterious who the man could of been with this Courtier of Paris box and how he ended up hungry enough to trade it.

In the meantime I had to tease my husband by taking this video. Starring Valentine of course! Mute the music below so you can enjoy! I may try to perfect it even better...she was just so excited over the food. That's my girl!

2 comments:

  1. Cute video! And I can't wait for my charm to arrive, what a special gift! Have a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love my charm and it's going pride of place on my tree!
    God Bless you and your Christmas sharing
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!