Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

We have had beautiful weather here in Missouri...sure unusual for November but we are loving it!! I babysat my new Grandson for 9 hours on Friday. He was so good. My sister and I tried to take him to lunch and that was the only time he had a crying fit. Didn't want Grammie to eat I guess. I have taken some really great pictures that I can't wait to post. My computer is down again so I'm using my hubbies lap top to post so I don't have any pictures to upload at the moment. I soldered several hours yesterday and have several things ready for my sale in a couple of weeks. I'll post lots of photos of that as well!

I'm participating in the Ornament Exchange for Bloggers! Join me! What fun!

Hope everyone has a great week! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. How coolio is that ornament exchange!!
    Love the whole idea :)
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!