Friday, May 14, 2010



If God see the sparrow's fall,
paints the lilies short & tall,
Gives the skies their azure hue,
Will he not then care for you?

These bunnies were left at our hospital door step a couple weeks ago.  One of the girls I work with mothered them until they were ready to be released into the wild.  I have 10 acres so I took them home last night and released them into the forest.  I tried to find the thickest area of brush so they could hide.  I can't help but worry after the pair.  I hope they make it.  Odds are not the best as they have so many predators but I have to believe that making it thus far.... they are in His great care.

1 comment:

  1. Love the poem and the pictures too
    Nice to be reminded of the important things in life, thanks Stacey!
    nic xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!