Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 days NO SUGAR!!

The past 2 days have been the hardest! Lots of sugar cravings! Plus they had all kinds of donuts and pastries at work yesterday. I have done really well. I weighed yesterday and only lost 3 pounds but that is a start!

Today I am off work. I still have to go in for a meeting so I'm taking my 9 year old cat with me. He is a total fatty. I hope he does not end up diabetic. He is getting his 6 month exam today with shots and yearly bloodwork so I'll know soon if he has any health issues besides his weight. Then I guess I'll run a couple of errands. Feeling down lately...maybe lack of sugar? Doubt it! Probably just family issues.... wish my 2 older kids could get it together. Nothing could surprise me now....I'm just thankful that at least the youngest is doing well and maturing. We thought he would be the one to worry about. Boy, were we ever wrong!

I made more PMC charms last night. I have not fired them yet. I'll post pictures when they are done.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with you! Ten days with no sugar - Wow! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!