Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Winter Storm!

Wow! Here it is almost April & we got blasted with a Winter Storm! It was beautiful & I'm very thankful I didn't have to get out in it for any reason. There are several inches outside this morning as it snowed all through the night. I stayed home & finished working on my photos of my sister's family. Some really turned out cute. Here are a couple of my favorites.
I know the dog licking my little great niece is kind of gross (her mom wasn't there when that picture was taken) but I really like it. But then again, I love dogs.....
For those of you following my post I have to report my oldest son has been doing so well. He paid off one of his credit cards & has been working tons of overtime so hopefully the last and final credit card can get paid off! He worked 22 hours last night! (I think he will make a great fireman if he gets that job!) I'm asking for your prayers for him again as his 2nd interview is April 2nd! I think he has one more if he passes this 2nd phase of interviews. The final one is with the fire captain or so we were told. Nic, I'm glad to see you commented on my last blog I was beginning to worry about you since you have not posted anything lately! I hope everyone enjoys a nice Sunday and blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!