Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Nic xx

My good friend Nic is celebrating her birthday by having a give-a-way! What a great idea! I'm posting about it #1 because I think she is amazing! #2 (selfishly) to get more of my name in the bin for her drawing! Can you blame me!?! I think next April I will plan the same thing and that will give me months to connive the perfect gift to give-a-way to some lucky follower!

She is really going to spoil her winner as she is a very gifted precious metal clay artist. I especially like her pretty rings! Check out her blogs at PMC tips and Murano Silver Jewellery and she also has a Facebook page as well! Were do you find the time for all that Nic?! Happy Birthday and Best Wishes Always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!