- Lose weight- seriously now!
- Set up an Etsy store and be more creative this year.
- Read my bible more and go to church on Sundays
- Spend more time with my kids and my new grandson
- Write a cookbook
- Start recycling everything.
- Say "I love you" often
- Be more diligent at everything I do.
- Learn more about my blog and how I can improve it.
- Just be "me" and have lots of fun this year!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
I want to wish everyone reading this a Happy New Year full of blessings from God above! It's been a great year that has went by really, really fast. I'm sure 2010 will be one of many challenges for me as I look at my goals.