Friday, April 24, 2009

Morel time

Early Spring is the time that everyone in Missouri gets excited about going mushroom hunting. They are all looking for these little beauts called Morels. I personally don't eat them but I've been told I'm finicky. I love to go mushroom hunting, especially because my Dad and husband love them. It's really funny because I'll look and look and never see one but then ONCE you see one your eye becomes trained to spot them and you will find all the others you overlooked....
So far this year I have only found this one. Actually my hubby found it- I'm really not that great at this! ha. It's warmed up quickly so there may not be many to find. I'm curious if they have morels in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. What a fun sounding day :)
    That's a fabulous macro photo, you really are an amazing snapper!
    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!