Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paint like a kid again....

This is art by Morgan. She is the grand-daughter of a good friend of mine. I have several of her pictures in my computer but this is one of my favorites. I like children's art. It makes me want to get out the watercolors and go. I think I like this one because it makes me want to see palm trees again, take a vacation, relax. I say, let us all keep our childish imaginations and let the paint flow freetly! Go grab the crayons or fingerpaints or paint something and then reward yourself by hanging it on the fridge or better yet....hang it on your blog! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What an inspiring post! There is something so fun and freeing about painting with watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture :)
    I bet Morgan would enjoy candle painting!
    Draw with wax candles onto paper then
    colour wash them with water colours.

    Magical fun to do with kids, surprise pictures
    secret messages, so much fun!
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like children art too. this is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!