Monday, December 28, 2009

ahhh, the weight of Christmas....


The holidays are almost over and it will soon be time to start dieting.  I put Valentine on a diet right before Christmas and she has already lost 3 pounds!  Don't you just hate women that can drop the weight that fast!?!  :)  Here she is standing guard over the Oreo cookies.  She can't hear and doesn't see as well but her sense of smell is 100%.

It's been a fun few days and now it's back to work for a few more.  Good news? There is an auction on Friday the 1st!  Yeah!  What a way to start off the New Year!  I'm looking for a decorative old chair that I can use in photography.  I had one once but the auction got all messed up and it ended up going to another person.  Wish me luck!  You all have a wonderful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!