Monday, December 28, 2009

If I had a week off

Today I was talking with one of our high school students that works at the animal hospital and we were discussing how nice it would be to have a whole week off to ourselves.  (She is out of school for a week but working)  I started day dreaming of having a week off, with nothing planned and what I might do with that time....

So in no certain order here is my list:
If I had a week off I would:
  • Visit distant family
  • Visit distant friends
  • Spend more time with my mom(s) and dad(s)
  • Spend more time with my kids
  • Play with Valentine more
  • Eat less
  • Exercise more
  • Make something for myself
  • Write a letter
  • Make cookies
  • Clean my house
  • Clean out my car
  • See my grandson
  • Read my bible every day
  • Shop on-line
  • Shop off-line
  • Give Valentine a bath
  • Organize my kitchen cabinets
  • Go to a museum
  • Read
  • Go swimming
  • Build a snowman
  • Take pictures
  • Sleep in!
  • Catch up on my favorite blogs
  • Go to lunch with a friend or friends
  • Visit the cemetery
  • Go to an auction
  • and I would say "spend time with my husband" but then none of the above would happen!  (Maybe I could squeeze some time in for him, he is a honey)
Okay, maybe a week is alittle unrealistic. But it's fun to think about it!  You should try it and see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!