Friday, December 25, 2009

Blizzard hit Christmas!


Merry Christmas!!  We have a ton of snow & it's still coming!  Most of our holiday plans had to be cancelled.  My oldest son came over early yesterday afternoon right as the storm was rolling in so we got to spend Christmas Eve with him.  He has to work this morning so we are trying to dig out a vehicle. 

I got the nicest card from him last night.  He wrote, "I know you worry about me, but I'll be fine.  I Love You so much and am blessed to have you as a mother. Love, Cory."  It made me tear up.  I wish I didn't have to worry about him but I do.  I hope in 2010 he can find LOVE as I really believe that is what he really wants and misses. 

Merry Christmas to you all!  Be safe in your travels and may many blessings come your way. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fine son you have :))) He writes so beautifully from a heart!

    I worry about my son also very often..., but we just have to believe that our sons find their palce in this world, and everything will turn out fine. I hope the year 2010 will bring many joys to their lives!!

    Hugs, Minnamarika

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!