Thursday, December 17, 2009

The French Cookie Cookbook Project

I've decided to take on a goal this coming year to create a cookbook. 

C·R·A·Z·Y            maybe..........

My grandma always made these delicious cookies and a few years ago my sister and I started making them at Christmas time to give as gifts.  We got inspired and started playing with the recipe.  We have learned to create several different flavors.  There really is nothing like them so I thought I would try to share with the world.  My Grandma would of really liked that.

Of course a cookbook will require baking and photos and organization and then the random dream of getting published.  Squeeze all that into a year?  I guess we will see.  I will keep you all posted on my endeavors.  Valentine has agreed to do all the sampling and clean up....lucky me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas or comments!